Regards to COVID-19 : Our services operate as usual, and there is no delay in processing applications.

Certificate Replacement

Certificate Replacement

Get a replacement for your UK birth, death, and marriage certificate from GRO (General Register Office) .

Order now copy or replacement for you registered certificates including (birth, death, marriage certificate) In some cases, you might need more copies of your certificates to be used in the UK, so with our replacement service you will get your copies and replacements on time and you can also order the legalisation service to make them recognised abroad.

Submit the certificate replacement application by choosing the type and number of the certificates you need.

You will receive an e-mail with the details of the service in terms of the price and time required.

Need Help ?

contact us