loader image
Registered Apostille service with the FCDO, and recommended attestation service by all Gulf Embassies in the UK.

Certificate Replacements

Certificate Replacements

What is the certificate replacement service?

To issue replacement copies of your vital certificates. Premium Legalisation service will provide you with a duplication of your lost or damaged registered official document You can apply for the certificate replacement online via our online system in few easy steps, and the new certificate will be delivered to your address while you are in the UK or abroad
For Companies, law -firms, private agents and corporate service providers, apply now for the special quote application and get best rates for your documents.

Need Help ?

contact us